2021 VOLCON GRUNTBUY GRUNT
The Grunt is an innovative, easy-to-operate electric motorcycle that allows people to experience outdoor adventure or get work done on a piece of land in an efficient and fun way. With no gears, no clutch, no gas and no noise the Grunt is easy to ride and enjoy by off-road-enthusiast families, or those completely new to two wheels. It’s torquey motor and innovative chassis lets it tackle the toughest terrain and conditions with ease. Work or play in a whole new way with the Volcon Grunt.
The Grunt is an innovative, easy-to-operate electric motorcycle that allows people to experience outdoor adventure or get work done in an efficient and fun way. With no gears, no clutch, no gas and no noise the Grunt is easy to ride and enjoy by off-road-enthusiast families, or those completely new to two wheels. Its torquey motor and innovative chassis lets it tackle the toughest terrain and conditions with ease. Work or play in a whole new way with the Volcon Grunt.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT
- HIGH TORQUE MOTOR
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- UP TO 75 MILES RANGE (WITH ADDITIONAL BATTERY)
- THREE RIDE MODES PLUS LOADING AND REVERSE
- APP-BASED NAVIGATION, VEHICLE CONTROLS, AND COMMUNITY
MOTOR & BATTERY
The Grunt’s unique Volcon motor is designed for torque and efficiency. But while the 60-volt power plant can aggressively handle any terrain, the adjustable ride modes make it easy to ride and extremely versatile. The motor and battery, like all Grunt components, are IP67 rated so the motorcycle is ready to tackle any weather. Because off-road speeds are low and trail riding taps into regenerative braking often, the Grunt’s range is amazing. But if you need more, the Grunt’s batteries are swappable and a spare can be carried for a quick doubling of range.
The Grunt features Volcon’s unique Exo-Arch frame design. The triple-cradle frame and cast-aluminum swingarm are nearly indestructible. This is not a tall, tippy motocross bike, though. The Grunt’s low seat height makes it easy to straddle and ride by anyone. The oversize tires add to the suspension’s smooth ride, and they float over surfaces like sand, mud and snow that swallow normal dirt-bike rubber. Tapered aluminum handlebars, hand-stitched seat and mobile-phone-based ride control app deliver a premium cockpit for the rider to deliver adventures no other outdoor recreational vehicles can provide.
- MAX SPEED 40 MPH
- WEIGHT 330 LBS
- SEAT HEIGHT 32 INCHES
- RANGE UP TO 75 MILES*
- MAX TORQUE 75 FT-LBS
- LOAD CAPACITY 400 LBS
- TOWING CAPACITY 750 LBS
- FRONT SUSPENSION INVERTED FORK
- REAR SUSPENSION COIL SPRING & HYDRALIC
- FRONT BRAKE TWO-PISTON HYDRAULIC DISC
- REAR BRAKE SINGLE-PISTON HYDRAULIC DISC
- BATTERY 2.0KWH WITH OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL 2.0KWH
- FRAME DESIGN VOLCON EXO-ARCH
- TIME TO CHARGE APPROXIMATELY 2.5/HR AT 800W
- TIRE MATERIAL 6-PLY RUBBER
- LIGHTING LED
- WARRANTY ONE-YEAR UNLIMITED, TWO-YEARS BATTERY
* RANGE CALCULATED ON EXPLORER MODE WITH 2X 2.3kWh BATTERIES. YOUR VOLCON VEHICLE’S RANGE WILL VARY DEPENDING ON USE CONDITIONS, VEHICLE CONFIGURATION, TIRE PRESSURE, PASSENGER WEIGHT, ACCESSORIES FITTED, RIDING STYLE, ENVIRONMENTAL AND CLIMATE CONDITIONS AND OTHER FACTORS. RANGE FIGURES ARE BASED UPON A PRODUCTION VEHICLE OVER A STANDARDIZED ROUTE.
**Upgradable 2.3KWH battery will be available March 1st, 2022 for purchase and/or upgrade. Price to be determined.